ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with EJBC
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 07:35:39 GMT
--- Stephane Bailliez <sbailliez@apache.org> wrote:
> btw, you're using Perforce now in your shop, right ? How is it ?

A pleasure, as always. Been using it since before it even was Perforce --
about (can it really be?) 10 years now (where does the time go?). I use
the freebie on my home machine for my own source (takes about 2 minutes to
pick up and set up). I think they also may have some policy set up for
open source projects (not sure, though, or about the details). The new
Subversion stuff is supposed to have atomic changes, and a similar
approach to branching as Perforce does -- but it's pretty hard to see any
long-established project switching to another tool (even an open source
one), since it'd have a pretty significant impact. (Sure wouldn't mind
seeing it happen, though -- CVS is just so clunky.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)