ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with EJBC
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 02:58:33 GMT
--- dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> On a related note, did you do know that there's a version control
> agnostic version of change log along with two other reports in Maven?

Not sure what Maven is, but I'll check it out when I get a chance. What
I'd really be interested in, though, is a way to get CVS to give me the
list of files that were included in a commit. I don't think CVS on its own
can do that, since it seems to just attach the change log to each of the
files and lose the commit connection -- but if there's some tool that can
do that, I'd be happy to hear about it. (I'd be even happier if open
source projects moved away from using CVS as the SCM tool, but that
doesn't seem likely to happen anytime soon, so it'd at least make it a bit
more usable if I could get the above somehow.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)