ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Planning for 1.5.1?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:40:59 GMT
> Seems we have some easy patches to the wrapper scripts, some more
> simple fixes are likely to follow.  I'm sure we all have some small
> enhancements with little potential to break anything.
>
> What do you think about committing the fixes and enhancements to the
> 1.5 branch (as well) and create a 1.5.1 release from them in a month
> or so?

+1

I'd at least like to fix that old cruft in install.html about the optional
jar file that someone pointed out earlier. And just ftr, I agree with the
poster who suggested backing off on <available>'s barking at you if you're
not trying to actually change the value of the property, so I'd like to
see that one get in, since I suspect his may well end up being just the
first of many on that one. Despite hoping people will pick up the beta,
I'm guessing a lot more people wait and pick up the release, so there
could well be a number of little things like that coming through over the
next couple of weeks, now that more people are shaking it out.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)