ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant Security
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:14:20 GMT
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:09, Stephane Bailliez wrote:
> [...]

Not really. There is some interest from technical people at Sun but little
interest from management from what I hear. My translation from their salesman
pitch basically was that it was too costly a venture, difficult to get
through the JCP and too likely to allow other groups/vendors to get more
control over JRE environment/implementation. However the guy I was talking to
was not high up so take that with a grain of salt ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald