ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant Security
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:51:07 GMT
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:47, Stephane Bailliez wrote:
> [...]

Or cjan or maven or rpm or deb or vanilla urls ...

Theres too many different versions of this sort of functionality for ant to
even begin to try to get all of them and it would suck to choose a technology
that died.

Java does not even have any decent notion of libraries let alone a decent
dependency or ld.so system.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald