ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [warning inflammatory email] Stagn-ant?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 08:55:38 GMT
On Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:00, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Peter Donald <peter@apache.org> wrote:
> > To adopt a new code base you take a vote and at last check of active
> > committers this meant all but 3 committers must approve the
> > adoption.
>
> I'm not sure I can parse what you are saying here, and I can't find a
> reference to the way a new code base gets adopted anyway.  Could you
> please clarify?

Rules for revolutionaries is the document. It was originally written by JDD
for the tomcat3/4 flame fest. It was proposed to be adopted at the foundation
wide level but some people has some problems with it and it was going to get
corrections. Not sure what happened after that.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
'Most men would rather die than think. Many do.'
                             Bertrand Russell