ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: [warning inflammatory email] Stagn-ant?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 10:58:27 GMT

On Tuesday, July 9, 2002, at 06:55 , Peter Donald wrote:

> Rules for revolutionaries is the document. It was originally written by
> JDD
> for the tomcat3/4 flame fest. It was proposed to be adopted at the
> foundation
> wide level but some people has some problems with it and it was going
> to get
> corrections. Not sure what happened after that.

This document just says "approved". It does not state what type of
approval. I think it would be good to clear the air on this point. I
suggest Majority approval since consensus approval is pretty unlikely.
What do you think>

You said you believe Mutant would be blocked and I'm not sure I follow
why that would be true in either case. :-)

Conor