ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant welcome.html build.xml
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 03:07:08 GMT
--- Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au> wrote:
> I'm sure that's normal for a file added on a branch. It goes into the
> Attic on the trunk.

But why is it at the top level instead of under "docs"? Are we going to
point people to it from the doc anywhere? I'm just not sure I'd notice it
in my installation -- I'd notice a WHATSNEW and a README, but a
welcome.html probably wouldn't even register (maybe if it was at least
WELCOME.html, so it at least bubbled up to near the top of the list of
files).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)