ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [warning inflammatory email] Stagn-ant?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:34:06 GMT
On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:42, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, <dion@multitask.com.au> wrote:
> > What to do with Ant2 has been an unconscious decision of evolution
> > since the proposals were put in place and not voted on.
>
> The last time we talked about voting on the proposals, one of the
> people working on one of the proposals said it would be premature.

but not for technical reasons ;)

> We're waiting for them to get into a votable state, it seems.

nope. Waiting till the climate changes to enable the possibility of the vote
actually passing. Everytime the issue is raised a flame fest erupts. Theres
no point initiating another one unless there is some tangible results from
it. At this stage there can be no tangible results so no need for a flame
fest.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"All my life I wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more
specific."
-- Jane Wagner