ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ant 1.5 Final Release
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 19:26:29 GMT
--- Magesh Umasankar <umagesh@apache.org> wrote:
> I don't think it is a bug.

Oh well -- can't say I didn't try :)

> Maybe we need an explicit attribute namely "deleteEmptyLines"...

That's what I did in my second go 'round, since that's what Stefan asked
for. Except I called it 'deleteonempty', since it doesn't delete already
empty lines -- it just deletes lines that become empty on substitution.

> But again if it were a <filterchain>, all one would need to do is
> add a custom filterreader element like <deleteemptylines/> ;-)

My little change was trivial -- doing it this way would require someone
who already knows how all that stuff works (hint,hint :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)