ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jakarta CVS and mailing lists down?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 17:14:58 GMT
--- Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:
> A 'build test' failed for me this morning on Ant 1.5 branch, so I tried
> to do an update, but it failed with the message below.

I couldn't connect through to it earlier, either, but it looks to be back
in business now.

> Also, I haven't got any Ant posts this morning, which is hugely
> unusual ;-) Is Jakarta down?

The mail machine had some problems and has just been re-booted, so mail
should be flowing again. (There still may not be all that many messages,
though, what with it being summer, and the 4th coming up, and all.)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)