ant-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Lamb <sl...@slamb.org>
Subject [patch] Default excludes for Subversion
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 19:56:27 GMT
Hi,

I've started using Subversion <http://subversion.tigris.org>. It keeps its
revision history in a .svn directory and a cache of all the source files.
Lots of tasks (javac, junit) choke on these cache files, thinking they
are source.

I solved this by adding an exclude. I'd like to see this added to the
default excludes. The attached patch adds "**/.svn/**" and "**/.svn",
analagous to (but even more important than) the existing "**/CVS/**" and
"**/CVS". Please apply.

Thanks.
--
Scott Lamb