ant-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant 1.5 Final Preview ready
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:57:57 GMT
Quoting Magesh Umasankar <umagesh@apache.org>:

> Hi,
>
> The preview of 1.5 final is available at:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/~umagesh/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.5/
>
> Assuming I don't hear back any release-stopping
> issues today, look forward to the release
> announcement tomorrow.

it's not really a showstopper but I've got a little problem
for building ant 1.5 when a ant 1.4.1/1.5 is allready installed in
rpm_mode.

The boostrap code recopy ant scripts, and if the ant scripts detect
a /etc/ant.conf and the rpm_mode, it use the rpm_mode layout instead of
the one in bootstrap.

Attached is a little patch, which check if an ANT_BOOTSTRAP env var exist.
If so it didn't load the /etc/ant.conf and so will never be in rpmmode.

Regards