ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant Shirts ?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:51:41 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin van den Bemt" <mllist@mvdb.net>

> Totally agree indeed..
> I don't think we are the first to think of this though..
> Any clue on where to go from here ? (I just entered this idea, I am not
> a sales / marketing guy at all (and I don't want to be..) ;)...

FWIW I briefly looked today on the web if I could find a place where to
submit a logo for tshirts AND that was hosting the shopping
cart/transaction/etc... but could not find any...yet.

There are many places where we can submit any kind of logo and get a
t-shirts but most of the time it requires of course a minimum quantity,
mostly 10-25 and it is delivered... which means someone has to order the
whole thing and manage the shipping to many people in many countries ... and
so on...not doable for the poor guy that does this..this is why I was
looking for hosting as well.

The company I found that does printing on many items (shirts, mugs, paper,
calendars, luggage, ...) is http://www.showmylogo.com/

If you don't mind ordering 144 'Ant' mugs or 500 'Ant' chocolate bars it
might be ok, (do you have a big family ? ;-)