ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Mihai Costache" <mihai.costa...@osd.ro>
Subject Question about ant 1.5
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:11:00 GMT
Hi,
I have a questionregarding using ANT 1.5: I'd like to know if it is possible to run a ant
target with some parameters from the console: for example, I have in the build.xml file the
following tag:

  <target name="generate" depends="fc">
  <java classname="de.otto.noa.generator.CreateClass" fork="yes">
   <classpath refid="ejbc.path"/>
   <arg value="${build}"/>
  </java>
 </target>
and I would like to know if it is possible to run this task as follow:
ant generate MyClassName MyPackageName where:

MyClassName is the name of the class which I want to generate
and
MyPackageName is the name of the package where I want to write this class.

Thank you

Mihai Costache

Otto Software Development Romania
B-dul Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A