ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning for 1.5.1?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:40:22 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org>

> Seems we have some easy patches to the wrapper scripts, some more
> simple fixes are likely to follow.  I'm sure we all have some small
> enhancements with little potential to break anything.

Why not make available a simple patch.zip
with the corrected files - in this case
the 'ant' script and install.html?

All the PRs that we have received so far with
1.5 are minor to moderate in nature only, IMO.
(We may even put up a 'Issues discovered Post-release'
section in the download area and suggest
workarounds to minimize support calls.)

> Stefan

Cheers,
Magesh