ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig Campbell" <CCAMPB...@novell.com>
Subject RE: Reactivating Antidote Project!
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:31:58 GMT
As was stated in previous list items, I have quite a bit of code (1.8Mb)
that is different than the CVS repository.  I would like to submit them
for patching, but am not too certain of the procedure for such a large
submission.  I would appreciate a point in the right direction, so that
more than a few of us can take a look at what has been done.

Craig

>>> armond333@yahoo.com 06/11/02 12:27AM >>>
Hi Stefan,

> > Christoph, Craig and me are the first volunteers
and
> > are going to gather as a team.
>
> Christoph (I assume we are talking about the same
Christoph) already
> is a committer to both Ant and Antidote, let's see
patches and I'm
> sure Antidote can be revived.

Yes, we're talking about the same person. Sorry if
there was any misunderstanding. I think Christoph has
been in Antidote team so I should correct my sentence
and say that we (at least the new comers) are going to
join him on this project ;-)

> I don't like doing GUI stuff myself, but I'll
certainly help with all
> infrastructure things you need.  I'd ask you to not
work outside of
> Antidote's CVS too much - get your code in so that
as many people as
> possible can look at and comment on it.

Nice :-) That will be great to have your help and
effort too.

Best Regards,
Armond