ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject xml-apis.jar
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 06:35:08 GMT
I've just now upgraded xercesImpl.jar to 2.0.2 released just a few
days ago.  I don't expect any problems since we are using Xerces CVS
HEAD in Gump together with Ant all the time.

While I was at it, I removed the reference to xmlParserApis.jar in

What we need now:

(1) a pointer that explains where xml-apis.jar comes from (I really
don't know whether it is from the latest Xalan or xml-commons

(2) License files for the stuff that is in there, that would be
<> for
DOM and <> for SAX.  We
probably also need the Apache Software License for the xml-commons
based JAXP classes included.

I can (and will) take care of both, if somebody could point me into
the right direction for (1).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message