ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Slass <mik...@wrq.com>
Subject pointer on making <copy> fail on file not found
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:16:30 GMT
Hi:

I'd like to add the capability to make a copy task fail if either

1) an explicitly named source file in any of the nested filesets,
   mentioned either in an includes attribute, or a nested include tag
   does not exist.

2) Any of the wildcard entries specified in the above ways matches
   nothing.

I imagine that adding some kind of optional attribute to the copy
task, say mustfindfiles, might be a good way to go.

I would like suggestions on how the developers think this should be
implemented, and pointers on what parts of the ant code I'd need to
hack up.

Thanks.
--
Mike Slass