ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reactivating Antidote Project!
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:32:24 GMT
On Sat, 8 Jun 2002, Armond Avanes <armond333@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just wanted to know whether or not anyone is
> interested in reactivating Antidote project and
> develop a useful and handy Ant front-end.

Well, all the infrastructure is there, the only thing missing is
people who work on it - as far as I can tell.

> Christoph, Craig and me are the first volunteers and
> are going to gather as a team.

Christoph (I assume we are talking about the same Christoph) already
is a committer to both Ant and Antidote, let's see patches and I'm
sure Antidote can be revived.

I don't like doing GUI stuff myself, but I'll certainly help with all
infrastructure things you need.  I'd ask you to not work outside of
Antidote's CVS too much - get your code in so that as many people as
possible can look at and comment on it.

Stefan