ant-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject Re: Fw: [Xdoclet-devel] @tags and javadoc 1.4 warnings
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 04:38:03 GMT
Erik,

Are you involved in the xdoclet project ? Can you take a look at gump
status, and maybe do something about it ? All tomcats are now failing
since mx4j depends on xdoclet.

( it seems a very usefull tool, I plan to use it in connectors,
and I think it would be usefull for ant task development and many
other things )

Costin