ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: junit task and system properties
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 04:52:26 GMT

I tested on Windows jdk 1.2.2 and 1.3 and they work as expected. My linux
1.4 doesn't. Haven't tested windows 1.4 or linux 1.3 yet....however the
test case was pretty flimsy.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    "Steve

                    Loughran"            To:     "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <steve_l@isera       cc:

                    n.com>               Subject:     Re: junit task and system properties

                    06/14/02 02:40

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Ant