ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: Change in 1.5 release plans (Was: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant RuntimeConfigurable.java UnknownElement.java)
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:42:11 GMT
Magesh,

the bug Conor fixed that's mentioned in the subject was a show stopper for
us. It'll take us about 15 minutes to test once I have a new ant build :)
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

"Magesh Umasankar" <umagesh@apache.org>
06/10/02 07:53 AM
Please respond to "Ant Developers List"

        To:     "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Change in 1.5 release plans (Was: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant RuntimeConfigurable.java
UnknownElement.java)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>

> Speaking of "future" - what is the time table for future Ant 1.5 betas
or
> final release?

Any objections to preponing the release by a week?

June 22: Make distro available to ant-dev as a preview
and call for vote for distro to be adopted as 1.5 final.

June 25: Assuming vote passes, release 1.5 final.

I do not think we need any more betas as very few
issues have been raised on beta2 and Stefan has also
been creating interim 'betas' and has been testing them
in Gump anyway.

>     Erik

Cheers,
Magesh