ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith Wannamaker" <Ke...@Wannamaker.org>
Subject RE: differences in target / depends
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:00:12 GMT
Hi Stefan, no new threads here.  It turned out to be
completely related to the placement of the junit task:

<target ..>                         <target ..>
 <junit printsummary="yes"            <my-task>
        haltonerror="true">         </target>
   <formatter type="plain"
              usefile="false" />
    ..
 </junit>
 <my-task>
</target>

     my-task output               my-task output
       gets lost                     is shown

I ran out of time to debug the problem, so my workaround
was to add fork="true" to the junit task.
Then the output of my-task is shown.

If my hunch is right, *any* task that writes to stdout
will not work correctly when following a non-forked
junit.

Keith