ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Haddad, Justin" <jhad...@ellacoya.com>
Subject [SUBMIT] pkgmk task
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:14:08 GMT

Hi,

The pkgmk task creates a Solaris package file that can be intalled on a
Solaris workstation using the pkgadd command.  This task is the Solaris
counterpart to the Linux Rpm task. The Solaris Answerbook contains more
information on software application packaging using pkgmk.  This task simply
performs the steps necessary to create such a package.  It only works when
executing on a Solaris workstation and if the pkgmk, pkgproto and pkgtrans
programs are accessible through the PATH environment variable.

This is my first submission to the ant project.  Please let me know if I'm
missing anyting.

Justin