ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant Main.ja va Diagnostics.java
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:38:04 GMT

mmm.. I don't get it here. Do you by that that beside <work ..
build/classes"/> was after the <depend ... dist-ant/> it actually was 'in
front' in the classpath ?

> > In this case we need a more complex implementation version
> > definition that is able to say whether one is compatible with the
> > other...
>
> I agree.

Considering the fact that Package includes a isCompatible with method that
does this, we might change the specification to include:
something like this.

But do we want this to be detected at startup or we don't care but in
diagnostic mode ?