ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: ant1.5 and <style>
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:04:51 GMT

I understand, but it's a 'beta', right ? :o)
I would prefer to remove it now and that it breaks a couple of people rather
than later and a large user base.

What if it is changed to support generic output properties such as
<outputproperty name='' value''/> instead ?

What bothers me is that 'outputtype' alone is incomplete and the name does
not reflect the real attribute name which is 'method' not 'type'.

Stephane