ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <stephane.baill...@haht.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/ta skdefs/optional ANTLRTest.java
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:18:58 GMT

Can someone with a Unix system check the ANTLR test ?

build -D run-single-test
-Dtescase=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ANTLRTest

It fails for me randomly on win2k due to the filesystem (it fails to delete
directory or file between test 6 and 9 most of the time)

If it's ok I guess it could be backported on 1.5 branch as it is only
setters addition.

Thanks

Stephane