ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: Ant 1.5's PSubmit class
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:02:05 GMT

Hi Matt,

Feel free to change the code and submit a patch. Using the default change
from Ant isn't something I've ever really needed to do so I haven't yet got
round to coding it ;-) In fact, I'm not actually using Perforce on my
current project - it's a VAJ repository & ClearCase shop so it will be a
while before I get back to enhancing the P4 tasks.

The text change you mention is pretty straight forward - modify P4Submit and
then just implement a new P4OutputHandler and use oro to do the substitution
for you (there's a Perl5Util object in P4Base called util that'll help with
this). In fact (from memory) I think P4Submit does something like this
anyway.

Hope this helps

Bye,

Les
PS Could you keep mails to the dev list? That way they get into the archive
and someone else may offer to help out as well.