ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick (Gus) Heck" <patrick.h...@olin.edu>
Subject Re: xml-apis.jar
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:51:55 GMT
Yeah, very hard to read on my 1600x1200 screen... they defined it as
11px which makes it somewhere between 2.5 and 3 mm on my 21 inch monitor
(just over 1/8th inch). I've often contemplated what it would take to
write a program that would cause the keyboard to give a shock every time
\d?\dpx was typed. :).

of course they would probably just start writing pages with font sizes
of 100px or more...

I'll have to wait for the javax.punish.HtmlAbsoluteFontListener and the
javax.punish.ElectroShocker :)

Gus

Jon Skeet wrote:

> > http://xml.apache.org/commons/#releases
> > (Am I the only one to find the fixed width font a little bit
> > small ? it hurts my eyes)
>
> No, you're not. It's not just the fixed width font, either. Why can't web designers just
leave fonts alone? If I want all my text small, I'll tell the browser that...