ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject tangential suggestion Re: Reminder: CVS Freeze starts this afternoon
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:38:26 GMT
I have a bold suggestion... why not use Co-ordinate Universal Time (UTC),
also know as GMT also known as Zulu time..??. That's how international
short-wave broadcasts list their program schedule. Everything is in UTC,
and each person just translates that to their local time to know what it means.
No confusion then over 'afternoon' vs 'evening', etc.

Magesh Umasankar wrote:

> EDT, Yes.
>
> Cheers,
> Magesh

> *  Lecture: An art of transferring information from    *
> *  the notes of lecturer to the notes of the students  *
> *  without passing  through "the minds of either".     *

   I don't have digital,
   I don't have diddly squat.
   It's not having what you want,
   It's wanting what you've got.