ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Snyder <>
Subject Ant PVCS Task
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:55:28 GMT
Using PVCS Version Manager 6.8, I was able to pull based on revision
number but unable to pull source based on a promotion group.  I was able
to solve this problem by adding another property to the Pvcs task
(config). Once the property is added, I modified the file to add the
PVCS configuration file name to the command line executable.

The XML element for this change is as follows:

<pvcs repository="${pvcs.repository}"
promotiongroup="${}" config="${pvcs.cfg}"
pvcsproject="${pvcs.project}" force="yes" pvcsbin="${pvcs.bin}"

I have submitted a bug report for this problem ( Bug #9752 ) and was
wondering if anyone else had this problem or if anyone has even tried to
pull based on promotion group.

I have the source available for my changes if a committer would like to
see or use it.

David Snyder

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>