ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Reactivating Antidote Project!
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:15:36 GMT
> Like any other developer I would like to see several of the
> things that
> I have worked on make it to release, but I know that is not always the
> best thing for a product.  Is there a way we can discuss some the
> additions and decide what needs to be there and what is fluff?

Just a proposal: You can provide 1 ür 2 SMALL Screenshots to thge List and
provide your jar to whoever is interested! I think this wont flood the list
and should do it. Alternatively we could put the jar on the website to be
downloaded... What du you think, Stefan?

> I am willing to start working again on Antidote (this time for
> repository).  I know there is a todo list that has been
> defined, but can
> we make it more specific and define who will work what part.

Now that we are 3 let's discuss who'll take wich part, ok?

Armond? Do you still copy?

Cheers,
Chris