ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Reactivating Antidote Project!
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:21:20 GMT
Craig, Welcome back :-)!

> As was stated in previous list items, I have quite a bit of
> code (1.8Mb)
> that is different than the CVS repository.  I would like to
> submit them
> for patching, but am not too certain of the procedure for such a large
> submission.  I would appreciate a point in the right
> direction, so that
> more than a few of us can take a look at what has been done.

I'd -1 to apply a patch as big as this - not only because I know how "bold"
your version of Antidote has become. Mi goal ist to keep Antidote neat,
clean, "kind of" small and in front of all: FAST! The Version in the cvs is
not as comfortable as what you have done to it, but you already agreed that
it is not as fas anymore...

I think we should go the next steps carefully and incremental! I do not want
to spoil the original design (speking of the code) bit improve
funktionallity and useability!

Again: Let's go step by step using the effort of a community which,
hopefully, will be bigger then just us 3 (Armand, you and me).

Cheers,
Chris