ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] New Committer for ANTIDOTE
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:58:09 GMT
Hi Stefan and Armond!

Armond meant an implementation of Antidote, that Craig Campbell did some
time ago, bit it is in the most parts completely different from what we have
in our CVS tree, but we already agreed, that the CVS tree should be the base
for starting over :-). From my point of view the ToDo list is in most parts
up to date - regarding our CVS tree sources! Feel free to pick a topic!

> On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Armond Avanes <> wrote:
> > I guess you didn't get the point.
> That wouldn't be the first time 8-)
> > I just didn't want to reimplement the features others have already
> > done them!
> Good.
> My point was that there shouldn't be "features others have already
> done" outside of Antidote's CVS.  If you are aware of anything, maybe
> you should start by putting it in, if not, place the burden of merging
> stuff on the people who work on private copies.  All IMHO of course.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message