ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ReplaceRegex
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:43:21 GMT
--- Lou Fox <loufox@cloud9.net> wrote:
> Thanks for all the effort.  I'm stepping through the ReplaceRegExp.java
> code now. If Stephane says this works fine with ORO, I'm sure it does
> and the problem is something that I'm overlooking.

I tried it with ORO, and got the same result you did -- it's because of
the println in ReplaceRegExp.java.

> If I can't figure it out I'll use a class that I wrote originally that
> worked just fine for this case, eventually turn it into a task.

Of course you're welcome to use whatever you feel is right -- but it seems
like a long way to go when I've already fixed it so it does the right
thing with a line that ends up zero-length.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)