ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ReplaceRegex
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:40:08 GMT
Oh brother -- after all that coding on my little <scrunch> task, and it
turns out it just took a tiny little change to ReplaceRegExp.java to make
it lines that end up being empty!  Oh well, at least I know a whole lot
more about Java IO now :)

Anyway, I've got a modified ReplaceRegExp.java -- renamed it to
ReplRegExp.java (<replregexp>) for now, since I don't know if this change
is ever going to get in for real -- but basically, it just checks if the
resulting line has a length, and if doesn't, it doesn't print it out
(duh).

It's yours if you want it.

Diane

=====