ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Exception with <mail> task
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 04:10:13 GMT
--- Kurien Mathew <kurien@mail.pdx.envivio.com> wrote:
> Looking a little deeper I noticed that
> 'org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.email.MimeMailer' and some other related
> classes are missing from ant.jar(version 1.5b2)
>
> Is this how it is meant to be?

Actually, no, now that I think about it. They're in optional.jar, but
that's not really where this stuff should be, since <mail> is a core task,
or at least, it's listed that way in the manual. So either the doc needs
to be fixed, or the distribution.

In the meantime, do you have optional.jar and the two external jar files
that this task needs (see the "Library Dependencies" section under
"Installing Ant")?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)