ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Mapping src to dest files in Javac
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:22:37 GMT
--- Bela Ban <belaban@yahoo.com> wrote:
> we still have the problem of removing the ${basedir}
> prefix from the resulting string, e.g. if 'includes'
> is /home/bela/JavaGroups-2.0/src/org/javagroups/util/*.java,
> we need to convert it to org/javagroups/util/*.java.

But that wouldn't be what the 'includes' would be -- it'd be what my
example showed: includes="${cur.dir}/**/*.java", and ${cur.dir} is set to
the (relative path to the) directory you were in when you ran 'ant', so
you would only be including the .java files in the current directory (and
down, which I assumed you wanted -- if you only want the files in the
current directory, then you'd do includes="${cur.dir}/*.java).

Did you try implementing the example, and did it not work for you (it
worked in my little test-bed).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)