ant-dev mailing list archives

From Armond Avanes <>
Subject RE: Reactivating Antidote Project!
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:27:58 GMT
Hi Stefan,

> > Christoph, Craig and me are the first volunteers
> > are going to gather as a team.
> Christoph (I assume we are talking about the same
Christoph) already
> is a committer to both Ant and Antidote, let's see
patches and I'm
> sure Antidote can be revived.

Yes, we're talking about the same person. Sorry if
there was any misunderstanding. I think Christoph has
been in Antidote team so I should correct my sentence
and say that we (at least the new comers) are going to
join him on this project ;-)

> I don't like doing GUI stuff myself, but I'll
certainly help with all
> infrastructure things you need.  I'd ask you to not
work outside of
> Antidote's CVS too much - get your code in so that
as many people as
> possible can look at and comment on it.

Nice :-) That will be great to have your help and
effort too.

Best Regards,

> Stefan

Do You Yahoo!?