ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Murdoch <>
Subject Re: Test infrastructure
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 08:20:37 GMT
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 16:59, Peter Donald wrote:

> >The types themselves are loaded via the classloader.
> ahh - thats prolly it. The TargetTask which is in antlib is required to
> test the condition tasks? or maybe something else is going wonkey as I have
> been moving along the path of deleting Target object and may have buggered
> something up... actually thats probably it ;)

Ok, they're failing now.

There's a partial <target> task in the framework test directory, called
<simple-target> (for want of a better name).  The unit tests in framework use
a project builder that maps <target> to <simple-target> (since <target>
visible).  For some reason, either that project builder isn't being used, or
it isn't getting a chance to do the mapping to <simple-target>.

I'll have to leave it with you, I'm outta here for the weekend.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message