ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Murdoch <adammurd...@apache.org>
Subject [myrmidon] cleaning up services
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 01:57:29 GMT

Hi,

There's a few places where we're not cleaning up services:

- Scoped services in partitioned execution frames.
- Services created by a workspace.
- Task listeners.

Any thoughts on the best way of dealing with these?  We have a couple of

For execution frame and workspace, a cleanup method might be better.  Main
reason is that it is their clients, rather than the container, that need to
inform them that they're no longer needed.

For listeners, being on the other side of the task api, we really shouldn't
use Disposable.  Which leaves a cleanup method, which the event manager would
be responsible for calling when it gets disposed.

--
Adam