ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <ern...@nl.euro.net>
Subject Hostname property: HostnameTask.java or Project.java patch
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:19:03 GMT
Hi,

I previously sent something like this to ant-user, but Stefan told me this is
the place it should go.

In order to be able to support using the hostname in build files, attached 2
files for 2 different approaches:
a) Project.java.diff: Sets the property "ant.hostname" during the Ant
bootstrap process. This patch is made against Project.java 1.109.
b) HostnameTask.java: A separate task for setting the hostname.

Personally, I prefer the first approach, but I don't make decisions :-)

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ