ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/vss MSVSS.java MSVSSADD.java MSVSSCHECKIN.java MSVSSCHECKOUT.java MSVSSCP.java MSVSSCREATE.java MSVSSGET.java MSVSSHISTORY.java MSVSSLABEL.java
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 04:06:12 GMT
On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 15:29, stevel@apache.org wrote:

>   This set of tasks are due for a major refactoring, and a cleanup of all the setters
that assume a set string of "null" means that ant couldnt expand a variable.

The refactoring bug has hit me today, I'm almost finished this, I've
also got testcases for VSS and the SOS tasks refactored in a similar
manner.

Sadly they will have to wait for 1.6 though.

Jesse

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442