ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: Webgain was more undocumented attrs
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 17:46:40 GMT
On Sat, 2002-06-22 at 12:44, Stephane Bailliez wrote:
> btw does someone know about Webgain and what will happen to their product
> line (except Toplink which has been acquired by Oracle). I tried to contact
> Louis Tribble at Webgain (formerly Metamata) but did not have any reply so
> far since last week.
> I have heard rumors about open sourcing it.

I got an email from Webgain support recently and they just mailed me a
new J2EE poster so I'm not sure what is going on.

I have head something about Visual Cafe being opened up but
unfortunately nothing about the Metamata tools.

I really hope the Metamata tools get opened up. They probably have more
value to the community than another IDE.

Jesse

--
 Jesse Stockall			|	Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corporation		|	Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442