ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Reactivating Antidote Project!
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 20:09:37 GMT
There is already a default implementation of Ant (nothing usefull
though) and someone started one on sourceforge.
I started a maven (http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven) integration
(which will be hosted on http://maven.mvdb.net, but the site is not
finished) for Eclipse and later netbeans, which likely will also end up
in expanding a lot of functionality that eclipse offers for ant...
(since maven is built on ant)

Mvgr,
Martin