ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject dummy "optional" dependency JAR
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 23:50:01 GMT
Could someone e-mail the the dummy JAR that Jon Skeet (I believe?) created?
I'm enhancing the proposal/xdocs stuff to use IntrospectionHelper rather
than duplicating the logic, and most of the way through my refactoring I
remembered why I had not done that to start with - it requires all the
hard-linked dependencies to be available!  :)

So I end up with ugliness like this:

    [xdocs] javadoc: In doclet class xdoclet.DocletTask$DocletMain,  method
star
t has thrown an exception java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [xdocs] (TemplateEngine.invokeMethod         812 ) Invoking method
failed: f
orAllAttributes, line=23 of template file:
file:/C:/ant1.5Beta/jakarta-ant/propo
sal/xdocs/templates/task_xdoc.template
    [xdocs] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/starbase/starteam/Folder
    [xdocs]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

I think that JAR will solve the problem, though not sure.

Thanks,
    Erik