ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject re: Webgain was more undocumented attrs
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 17:59:05 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesse Stockall" <jesse@cryptocard.com>

> I got an email from Webgain support recently and they just mailed me a
> new J2EE poster so I'm not sure what is going on.

http://arpagan.com/auctions/2002Jun13/webgain.htm

Obviouslly they now lack some chairs and computer in their office...so
either they are sitting on the floor and playing cards, either they moved to
Oracle, either they are now home.

> I have head something about Visual Cafe being opened up but
> unfortunately nothing about the Metamata tools.

> I really hope the Metamata tools get opened up. They probably have more
> value to the community than another IDE.

Yeah me too, JavaCC was in the direction of being opensourced (was not that
announced at JavaOne ?), and there are some good things in their audit,
coverage and metrics tools. Not to forget rmilite which has been dropped
between metamata and webgain.

Stephane