ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: SOS commands, projectpath
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:49:39 GMT
From: "Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>
> what, you mean you expect in the near future that you will go a vss get
and
> find all your files and their history have disappeared?

We've already corrupted our VSS database twice during this project requiring
us to reconstruct a new one from the developers machines.  I kid you not.
This mostly was the fault of using VSS GUI over the wire rather than on a
LAN.

And when I use the <vss*> tasks from a local build to build from a VSS label
to a temporary directory (so as to not affect my development code) it screws
up my VSS GUI and changes the working directory to the temporary one I used
with the tasks.  Anyone know of a workaround to keep that from happening or
to set it back?

    Erik