ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: more undocumented attrs
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:44:51 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>

> OK, they will have messages like

I was ready to update in the main branch (do you update on main or 1.5
branch ?) but wanted to ask if I had to use the xdoclet tag given by Erik.
Did you already do it ? If not I can do it. Just raise a flag :)

> on the subject of the maudit tasks, I will note that MParse looks like it
> could be refactored to extend AbstractMetamataTask, rather than plain
Task,
> for which I have added another @todo item.

MParse was done way before I wrote the 2 other one.

btw does someone know about Webgain and what will happen to their product
line (except Toplink which has been acquired by Oracle). I tried to contact
Louis Tribble at Webgain (formerly Metamata) but did not have any reply so
far since last week.
I have heard rumors about open sourcing it.

Stephane